I need to do something about my hair. Which means, find someone new to copy.
I remember over the summer I had this Lily Allen-meets-Rihanna blunt bob. I got the inspiration from the cover of Gwen Stefani's latest album though, because I pretty much idolize her. My hair was too short for Gwen though. Then I took the dive and bleached it blonde to complete the Gwen look. Didn't work.
I took so much pride in not following the crowd...while everyone else is copying Lauren Conrad,…Continue
1. Launch my now fictional pop career and tour with all the cool bands, without being Ashlee Simpson or Fergie.
2. Shake the Catwoman label. (long story)
3. Perform in front of thousands.
4. Get off my ass and make a difference.
5. Save a life.
6. Lose weight.
7. Get to recording all these songs in my head.
8. Find something to eat other than ramen.
9. Stop being such a stick in the mud.
10. Be more outgoing.
11. Get away…Continue
Hello. Hi. Hey. Salutations. Hola. Bonjour. And any language I didn't use.
My name is Alexandra.
This is me, in the form of a series of incomprehensible words you call a blog.
obsessive. materialistic. bitchy. benevolent. creative. headstrong. sweet. shy. dirty. uncivilized. professional. bad. together. rebellious. glamorous. loud. reticent. self-conscious. unaware. air-headed. unattentive. talented. forgettable. responsible. lazy. selfish. complacent. unoriginal.…Continue