Here’s the mechanics for the upcoming show of the RJA here in Manila.
1. Purchase any requirements/items within Glorietta at Link Building, Park Square 1 either on March 6 or 7 worth Php 500.00 and above, single or accumulated receipt.
2. Exchange your receipts to get the ticket on March 7 only, Saturday, 10 am.
There are only 200 seats available and it’s a first come first serve basis.
Php 500.00 is equivalent to one seat.
1. Purchase any items worth Php 1,500.00 single receipt within Trinoma or Php 1,000.00 single receipt (minimum) at third level only.
2. Receipts are equivalent to two (2) seats.
3. Tickets should be claim one day before the show, which is March 07, Saturday.
There are 200 seats available but since the minimum receipts are equivalent to two (2) seats, we only have 100 slots at Trinoma.
MEET & GREET PASSES:
Ayala Malls A-Card Holder will have the privilege to avail the above mentioned passes. How to get the A-Card? Present your receipt worth Php 10,000.00 within six (6) months at A-Card Concierge/Booth together with one (1) valid id and Php 300.00. The first 20 who will present the said card will have the chance to meet and greet the band.
The first six to claim the tickets will get the passes (not the final mechanics yet).
Note: This for Glorietta & Trinoma only. I’ll update this thread to post the mechanics for the show at the other venues as soon as I get the details. But for those who know how we can watch the show, please share us the details. It’ll be highly appreciated. Thanks!