1. "use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill"
2. "beat but i'm not broken, guide me through with your hand, lead with your words spoken, show me how to listen"
3. "if you wait around forever you will surely drown"
4. "empowered by adrenaline, feel like i'm born again"
5. "stop pretending, don't deny"
6. "Believe"(every single line of it)
7. "skip classes, take chances, have fun. 'coz when it's over it is done"
8. "when all the world is gone and dead, i'll still be the one to hold your hand"
9. "return to days now i implore you, to remember who you are"
10. "well it's hard to explain but i'll try if you let me"
11. "relapse and then collapse into yourself once more"
12. "take time to contemplate who you are and where you want to go"
13. "i should've left you right where i had found you"
14. "loving you is all i ever know, letting go is the hardest thing for me to do"
15. "it's funny how the words of a child can be, simple though the thought there is so meaningful"
Well, "Jericho falls around me" line, based on what Ronnie believe, is originally came from the Book of Joshua (Chapter 6) from the Bible. "Jericho" is actually a wall and from the lyrics itself, there comes this line "as I try to scale this wall" - the Wall of Jericho. This whole sequence of lyrics gives the sense of having Faith to God as they march around the wall of Joshua for three days and make it collapse just how God planned it. :)